Ideal for memorabilia
Great for books and scriptures
Best for evangelical collectibles
Custom Value58.82 eGift Value
For use on any product/service purchase
About OMF Lit Bookshop
In the five decades OMF Lit has been around, it has published, re-published and imported thousands of books covering a broad spectrum of subject matter and have affected countless lives. They also publish Filipino writers. Sifting through the pages of the stories published, the lost have found new paths, marriages on the brink have been mended, and those who felt useless discovered their purpose.
Striving to make the books more widely available, 2012 marked a milestone for OMF Lit as they entered the digital publishing arena. Now, these books are available for the Amazon Kindle and for other eBook reading applications through Flipreads.com. Whether on paper or by digital means, OMF Lit is committed to publishing pages that inspire.
- OMF began its literature work in the Philippines in 1954
- OMF Lit has authors from different walks of life
- Christian books, e-books, and gift items
- In-store exclusives for collectors and avid readers
Mandaluyong (Head Office)776 Boni Ave. Pinatubo St. Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 8531 0141, 8531 4303 loc. 201, 203
MakatiG/F Greenbelt 1 (Legaspi St. entrance) Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 7621 6730
General Santos2/F Veranza Mall J. Catolico Sr Avenue Lagao General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines(083) 878-1884
Pampanga2/F Marquee Mall Pulung Maragul Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
Cebu2/F Robinsons Cybergate J. Llorente St. corner Don Gil Garcia St. Osmeña Blvd. Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines(032) 253-1525
Davao CityG/F Mitaji Building Tionko cor. Mapa Sts. Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines(082) 227-3817
Cagayan de Oro3/F Ayala Centrio Mall Claro M Recto Ave Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines(088) 852-1214
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- The eGift is a voucher to avail a discount off a good or service.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.